The Codices electronici Confoederationis Helveticae (CeCH) Curatorium
e-codices is supervised by the "Codices electronici Confoederationis Helveticae" curatorium of the Swiss Academy for Humanities and Social Sciences (SAGW). The curatorium advises e-codices regarding the digitization of medieval and early modern manuscript collections and the utilization of digitzation-related technologies for manuscript research.
CeCH curatorium members bring to the enterprise their expertise in the fields of Image and Media Technology, Digital Humanities, Book Conservation, Digital Editions, and Library Science. This curatorium is also responsible for coordination with other digitzation projects. CeCH is closely connected with the curatorium for “Katalogisierung der mittelalterlichen und frühneuzeitlichen Handschriften” (Cataloging of Medieval and Early Modern Manuscripts, www.codices.ch/curatorium.html). At least one member of CeCH is also a member of this cataloging curatorium.
Members of the CeCH Curatorium
- Dr. Cornel Dora, Head Librarian, Abbey Library of St. Gall
- Paule Hochuli Dubuis, lic. ès lettres, Manuscript Department Assistant Conservator, Library of Geneva
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Flüeler, Historical Research Sciences, University of Fribourg (President of the Curatorium)
- Dr. Peter Fornaro, Digital Humanities Lab, University of Basel
- Prof. Dr. Agostino Paravicini Bagliani, President of SISMEL, Florence
- Prof. Dr. Lukas Rosenthaler, Digital Humanities Lab, University of Basel
- Prof. Dr. Michael Stolz, Institute for German Literary Studies, University of Bern
- Prof. Sabine Süsstrunk, Images and Visual Representation Lab (IVRL), École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne